Being a cat owner you must know litter box odor can be the toughest part of living with cats. But when you know exactly what to do you can stop the litter box smell.
Here are a few tips to control litter box odor:
– Scoop the box a few times a day.
– Replace the litter at least twice a week.
– Replace the litter box once a year.
– Keep the litter box in a well-ventilated place.
– The entire box should be dumped, thoroughly cleaned and sanitized once a week.
– Use a self washing self flushing cat box. In case you wonder where you can buy a flushing cat box for your cat follow this link: Self Washing Self Flushing Cat Box.