Woman Comes Home To Find Her Cats Almost Passed Out After Trying Her Homegrown Marijuana!

A woman learned an important lesson about keeping cats and homegrown Marijuana together. When she returned home she was surprised to find her plants toppled over and her cats under their effect…

One of the cats, named Gizmo was almost passed out under a chair, while the other cat let out a lethargic meow.

“My grow lights had broken and I moved my plants onto the porch for about 15-20 minutes. When I went out to move them back into the grow room my cats had eaten all the plants.” the cats human wrote.

Cats parents must be vigilant about storing the Marijuana whether it is in oil, plant or edible form out of paws’ reach. Marijuana can be life-threatening for cats, depending on the amount or strength of marijuana ingested. It is not safe for cats to ingest human-grade marijuana.