Being a cat owner is one of the most special things a human can enjoy. Once you develop that special bond with your cat, you will find yourself with a loyal, affectionate and independent creature who will offer you some unique experiences.
Many people feel that a house only becomes a home when a cat lives there. Here are some scientific benefits of being a cat owner:
– Cat owners are smart, open-minded and nonconformist.
– Owning a cat is good for your heart.
– Cat owners sleep better.
– A cat purr helps bones and muscles to heal after an injury.
– Cat ownership means fewer allergies.
– Cat owners live longer.
– Cats serve as a social support during difficult times.